Solarite Power Gauntlet Rules discrepancies

SkimaskMohawk
Message added by Captain Idaho,

Posts about discrepancies regarding the Solarite Power Gauntlets which were off topic elsewhere but merit their own thread have been collated into this topic.

There's also the issue of solarite guantlets having 3 different sets of rules for Fists, depending on what region you live in.

The character wound allocation still needs tightening up to not override challenges, as does melee wound allocation/engagement range to skunk ICs; rallying with mixed initiative units needs to say which value to use; Hold the Line needs to be changed to Leadership or else the reacting unit falls back if they fail; jaghatai still has redundant double Furious Charge (1) and needs clarification on if he can even achieve outflank, and many other things I'm sure. The infamous need of a faq to fix return fire so it's not so preemptive lol.

18 hours ago, SkimaskMohawk said:

There's also the issue of solarite guantlets having 3 different sets of rules for Fists, depending on what region you live in.

Three?

German version is incorrect as usual but which country has another version as well?

18 hours ago, Stitch5000 said:

It is HeresyFAQ@gwplc.com

Although valid I'm not entirely sure why you want to be tanking Shrouded saves on Corax, but that's beside the point. 

It is his special rule after all which doesn't work. 

But thank you for the Adress. 

I'll write them a feedback as well.

In fact we all should do this.

46 minutes ago, SkimaskMohawk said:

There's a version with STR 10, a version with STR 10 unwieldy and a version with 2x STR. 

Wasn't that just this salty podcast/youtube dude again who basically made that up? I have only seen s10 unwieldy and s10. 

Anyway the english version is the one I use. 

3 minutes ago, Gorgoff said:

Wasn't that just this salty podcast/youtube dude again who basically made that up? I have only seen s10 unwieldy and s10. 

Anyway the english version is the one I use. 

Apparently not. 

It also might be a print version issue instead of regional, similar to the core rulebook having differing rules depending on if you have the AoD box version or a later version. Which also went unaddressed in the FAQ lol.

Im guessing they were tweaking minor things right up to publication and some different versions ended up going to translation teams. I cant see how most of that would be a translation issue? I mean statlines should essentially be copy pastes.