App code

Danosborne
Go to solution Solved by duz_,

I should try my Slaves to Darkness one again - I was having the same problem with it a couple of days after getting it. Website said it wasn't recognised.

EDIT - Still isn't recognising it. Maybe once the battletomes / codices are launched fully they will be.

Edited by m_r_parker
Update

On 11/29/2022 at 7:03 PM, Danosborne said:

I’ve had other codes which worked well before the official release, and this one still isn’t working even though the book is in the wild now. I guess I’ll have to get in touch with GW.

My copy of Cadia Stands arrived today after being delayed a week because of Royal Mail strikes. Tried the code and its not recognised either, so i do suspect it wont go live until we see the app update and lock out the datasheets etc.

I also ended up having this problem in the end. I contacted GW about it: 

Hello ______,

Thank you very much for your email.

I am very sorry that you are experiencing issues with your code redemption.

As the Astra Militarum set was a pre-order, this book is considered a 'Pre-Release' and the code will go live within the app alongside the general release of the codex soon!

Please don't worry, your code will redeem correctly within the app once the codex goes on sale as a standalone product on our webstore.

Of course, if you experience any issues with redeeming your code at that point, please do let us know and we will certainly assist you further with getting this unlocked on your account!

Please let me know if you have any questions, I am happy to help.

I hope you have a nice rest of the day.

Best regards,

______

So, yeah, looks like we're waiting 'til January or so. 

• 1 month later...