Primaris Psyker gone from GW site

Harrowmaster

Might be getting replaced by the plastic one from Blackstone Fortress: Escalation? Particularly since the Technoarcheologist from the same box is going up for pre-order tomorrow.

If that's the case, guessing we'll see her appear when the remainder of the Guard range goes up for pre-order.

Edited by Lord Marshal

3 hours ago, Lord Marshal said:

Might be getting replaced by the plastic one from Blackstone Fortress: Escalation? Particularly since the Technoarcheologist from the same box is going up for pre-order tomorrow.

If that's the case, guessing we'll see her appear when the remainder of the Guard range goes up for pre-order.

Yep. This is what I think as well.

3 hours ago, Lord Marshal said:

Fingers crossed, i missed out on the Blackstone Fortress expansion with her in.

With the new codex out I needed one for my lists and noticed it was not for sale on the web store, I was at GW HQ last week and did not see one on the shelves either. But I did mange to get one of EBay for a great price.

14 hours ago, MedicMike0708 said:

You might want to check FLGS and websites that hold inventory (or that say “in stock”) I bet you can pick one up if you’re quick

That's what I did, was hoping to nab regimental advisors too but they're out of stock temporarily.