Creed Tactica

L30n1d4s

So, looking for feedback on people who have used Creed before I decide on adding her to my list.

On face value, she can make shooting 148% more efficient for three units (+1 to hit = 16% better, -1 AP = another 16% better, +1S = 16% better (against selected targets).... this doesn't even account for her reroll 1s aura.

Best units for her to buff that I can think of are:

-Kasrkyn (S4 AP-3 Hotshot lasguns that hit on 2+, reroll 1s are quite potent, even without using any Strats on them)

-Plasma Cannon Sentinels 

-All lasgun Cadian Infantry Squad -- exploding 6s on 38 x S4 AP-1 Lasgun shots (shoot Twice Strat), plus Born Soldiers auto-wounding on 5+ to hit with the Strat -- can be surprisingly potent, I think.

-3 x HWTs with Autocannons for 18 x S8 AP-2 Dmg2 shots hitting on 3+s, rerolling 1s are pretty good.

So far this is all just TheoryHammer, since I have not used her in an actual game yet.

How have other players found her so far?

Edited by L30n1d4s

I would be careful with volley fire, the wording on the orders says they last until the end of the next shooting phase; volley fire is used at the end of the shooting phase. I'm not currently sure that they're compatible and some opponents may not think they are. 

I've used her on kasrkin quite a bit. getting their plasma/melta up to str 9 and the hsvg up to str 5 were huge helps in dealing with enemy armor. 

I haven't used them on a sentinel bomb yet but i could see the same utility in getting their guns to str 9 or 10(i run lascannons on mine)

If i was gonna do her with HWT i'd run them with triple mortars, her and the banner. Hitting on 3s at str 6 ap1 rerolling 1s and ignoring all modifiers/fnps is really good. Lots of early chatter about her and the bombast FOB, i think that all kind of died off until we get an answer on the Non LoS shooting exemption. 

Volley fire definitely  works with orders. the end of the phase is still the phase. anyone that argues otherwise can get out.