Terminator Load Outs

Ganders

Need to start by saying I'm a painter and not a player at all, but while I tend to go with the rule of cool, I do like to make my models game legal.

So in that regard I assume there is no way for a five man cataphractii terminator unit to all be armed with heavy flamers? Like a heavy support squad?

I just have a cool vision in my head for a unit like this but the fact it's probably "not allowed" is nagging at me.

Also, Storm Shields are still a thing for Heresy terminators right?

I hope I'm not breaking any rules about asking codex questions. If so feel free to delete/lock.

Thank you. 

Edit: I meant to post this in the Heresy rules section. Apologies.

Edited by Ganders

Well as this doesn't seem to be in the heresy rules discussion I'll chime in here.  No you can't legally equip a whole squad with heavy flamers.  Mostly whatever comes in the kit is the limits of what you can legally do in the rules.  Specifically it's one heavy weapon per 5 terminators. 

As for storm shields it depends on the terminator type and legion.  Indomitus terminators (regular 40k termies) can take them but cataphractii or Tartarus termies need to be from specific legions like the Salamanders or Imperial Fists.