Tzeentch shooting

I think so.  Both flamers and horrors throw warp fire.

That said, I don't know whether warp fire truly qualifies as a "flame" weapon, as its not fire in the conventional sense, I don't think.  From what direction are your approaching this (rules, painting, modeling, etc.)?

7 hours ago, Dr_Ruminahui said:

I think so.  Both flamers and horrors throw warp fire.

That said, I don't know whether warp fire truly qualifies as a "flame" weapon, as its not fire in the conventional sense, I don't think.  From what direction are your approaching this (rules, painting, modeling, etc.)?

Rules, particularly just interested in range. I saw a few datasheets seems like it’s all 18”.

just preparing for a game and seems like my big guns should mostly be safe.

Only the flamers have what rules wise looks like a flamer type weapon (so, random shots, etc.) - the horrors' shooting profile is more normal, it is just described as being warp fire.

But yes, something demons suffer from is shooting, particularly long range anti-vehicle shooting.  Tzeench is by far the shootiest of the allegiances, but is still largely ineffective outside of 24".  On the other hand, from my recollection their shooting does have pretty good AP.

Edited by Dr_Ruminahui

Tzeentch AT shooting is not amazing. From a pure Tzeetch Daemon army, I would expect the majority of anti-tank to come from psychic powers or assaults from the larger daemons. Just beware that trying to outshoot Tzeetch is tricky as the Daemons usually have a 3++ daemonic save against shooting attacks.