IVth Legion-lots of rhinos

Squirrely Wrath

I wanted to see if this was a good idea before buying a bunch of rhinos. What do you think?

Game plan: preator is with the dominators in a Spartan, siege breaker hangs with the iron havocs, everything else bowls forward for close range firefighting.

++ Crusade Force Organisation Chart (LA -   IV: Iron Warriors) [3,000Pts] ++

+ Expanded Army Lists +

Expanded Army List Profiles:: Exemplary Units On, Legacy Units On

+ Allegiance: +

IV: Iron Warriors

Allegiance: Loyalist

+ Rite of War: +

Rite of War: The Hammer Of Olympia (IW)

+ HQ: +

Centurion [120Pts]
. Siege Breaker: Artificer Armour, Frag Grenades, Krak Grenades, Refractor Field
. . Boarding Shield
. . Power Weapon: Graviton Mace
. Siege Breaker: Nuncio-Vox, 3x Phosphex Bomb

Praetor, Cataphractii [170Pts]: Tyrant of the Dodekathon, Warlord
. Warsmith: Cataphractii Terminator Armour, Combi-Bolter, Master of the Legion, Thunder Hammer
. . Warsmith: Cortex Controller, Servo-Arm

+ Elites: +

Contemptor Dreadnought Talon [195Pts]
. Contemptor Dreadnought: Atomantic Deflector, Combi-Bolter, Gravis Lascannon, Gravis Power Fist  with in-built ranged weapon

Dominator Cohort [385Pts]
. Dominator: Combi-Bolter, Thunder Hammer
. Dominator: Chainfist, Combi-Bolter

+ Troops: +

Tactical Squad [215Pts]: Frag Grenades, Krak Grenades, Power Armour
.  Legion Tactical Sergeant: Artificer Armour, Bolt Pistol, Power Fist, Shrapnel Bolter
. 9x  Legionaries (collective): 9x Bolt Pistol, 9x Shrapnel Bolter
. Rhino Transport: Dozer Blade, Multi-Melta, Smoke Launchers, Twin-linked Bolter

.  Legion Tactical Sergeant: Artificer Armour, Bolt Pistol, Power Fist, Shrapnel Bolter
. Rhino Transport: Dozer Blade, Multi-Melta, Smoke Launchers, Twin-linked Bolter

+ Fast Attack: +

Legion Thunderbolt Fighter [185Pts]: 2x Centerline (Front) Mounted Lascannons, 4x Centerline (Front) Mounted Autocannons, 4x Hull (Front) Mounted Hellstrike Missile

+ Heavy Support: +

Iron Havocs [255Pts]: Augury Scanner, Autocannon, Bolt Pistol, Frag Grenades, 9x Iron Havoc, Krak Grenades, Power Armour
. Iron Havoc Sgt: Artificer Armour

Land Raider Spartan [400Pts]
. Land Raider Spartan: 2x Lascannon Array, Flare Shield, Hull (Front) Mounted Twin-linked Heavy Bolter, Legiones Astartes (X), Smoke Launchers

++ Total: [3,000Pts] ++

I Love the idea and the mental image that comes to mind of the modular fort rhinos from Angel Exterminatus. I think this list has the potential to be a load of fun to play with the amount of silly LoS or charge blocking the rhinos could do for your guys. However outside of your Iron Havocs and the Terminator retinue unit, I think you will find it hard to hold up against lists with efficient ways to eliminate MEQ and the heresy has loads of that. 

I love a mechanized list, as I have one myself. But I would caution, as I have experienced first hand, that some missions will have Victory Points for killing units. One in particular allowed the opponent to get 2 VP for each Vehicle killed. I was screwed hard because of that mission being rolled.