Something New in Boarding Actions?

I was reading through the new Agents rules posted for Boarding Action games in Arks of Omen *hype hype hype* when I noticed an odd entry.

Apparently, if Agents armies (which are a thing) don’t take a non-assassin character, our Exaction Squad can get upgrades.

What the devil is an Exaction Squad? And why does asking this question give me such hope?

I hope I’m not just forgetting something here. Help an acolyte out.

It's definitely an arbites unit (mentions a proctor as a squad leader). I do think it bodes well that agents are specifically called out and given exceptions in the new ZM rules. Hopefully we'll see something in the arks of omen books to lay out exactly what they can get. Safe to say all the current units (acolytes, inquisitors, assassins, breachers) will be staying, I'm also hopeful that there will be a rule to allow tempestus to be taken in an agents detachment, or maybe allied in without penalty.

What's the BS and WS of acolytes again? I seem to remember them being 4+ in which case I think they need an upgrade.  

Edit: I just remembered the rumour engine silhouette has what is presumably a shock maul and riot shield, I'd say it's safe to say that's the exaction squad's loadout.  

Edited by Harrowmaster

Oohhh Im itching for some proper Arbites, cant stand those Necromunda Enforcers. Cant remember what company did the Judge Dredd resin heads though...

Finally I can convert Robo-Arbite. 

I am looking forward to this, as navy breachers are also agents I'm cooking up a boarding action force including a hereticus inquisitor, arbites, breachers, scions (hopefully they'll be allowed) and then a unit of battle sisters (melee celestians or retributors). Not sure it will all fit in 500 though.