Upcoming BL Stuff - 2023

Tolmeus

Damnit, it was in my cart and I clicked Confirm Order, and it's totally down now...

EDIT - Wait, notification money has left my bank account

2nd EDT - Confirmation screen and confirmation email. Damn that was close...

Edited by m_r_parker

6 minutes ago, aa.logan said:

Out of stock despite being in my basket from the moment it was listed.

I suppose the site *is* more robust than last time and hasn’t completely crashed

I managed to get to the confirmation of my order, but then I got the error occurred :facepalm:

Just checked ebay, there were 47 sellers, after a minute of refresh it's 39, scalpers are living the life on those LE's 

Edit: another refresh, only 15 left :facepalm: 
Edit 2: and it's now 51 wow...

Edited by OpossumStrong

Ug, it took 14mins to get from being in my cart to checkout. Pages loading too slowly and site down for maintenance messages on my Phone and iPad. Completely sold out by 10.04 it seems. And site then perfect again from 10.04 onwards..! 

first one I haven’t got..! If anyone got a spare they want to sell so I don’t have to go to the scalpers I would appreciate it..!

6 minutes ago, Ubiquitous1984 said:

Ouffff, big mood incoming!

I missed out despite having three devices open and virtual vouchers loaded.

I got it in my basket almost straight away, but it kept failing at the checkout step.

Gutted!

Maybe you should ask those guys on ebay how come they end up with 5+ copies :happy:

I saw several sellers with multiply copies for sale:confused:

Obviously I'm not gonna buy one from scalper. 

how.png

Edited by OpossumStrong

I'm so glad I did some prep work for this this morning - thanks Brain from last night...

Made a second account under a different email address, stored payment and delivery options about an hour before pre-orders went up. Had my laptop signed in as my usual account on the WiFi, and my phone logged in as the new account on mobile / cell data. Had both searching the store for "The End and the Death" once 09:50 hit. Phone managed to see the book at 09:55 and could hit "add to basket" while the laptop page went straight to "Maintenance", and fortunately the phone connection kept going through to the "Thanks for your order" page (eventually)

One more left, and then no more Limited Edition series for this guy!

6 minutes ago, Preliminary Bombardment said:

The next thing I'm thinking about is logistics, this book is clearly not going to fit in my letterbox and we are away till Thursday :down:

I wouldn't be concerned - it's a two-week pre-order window, with delivery stated for 4th November.

24 minutes ago, m_r_parker said:

I wouldn't be concerned - it's a two-week pre-order window, with delivery stated for 4th November.

Honestly, the delivery time also doesn't help with managing the anxiety, as there are horror stories of people getting their order cancelled due to webstore errors. Two weeks before it's even sent and after that some 15 days delivery time (which in my experience they also often don't manage to stay within.) Means mid November actual resolution. 

As other have said, this is the last time I'll jump into a BL LE series. Might get a one off here or there but I'm actively annoyed by this. 

31 minutes ago, System Sound said:

Leave to GW to make a substandard print quality book a luxury product with resale value 4-6 times the original...

To be fair, it's the people attributing that value and buying it for that cost who do that.  

Edited by matcap86