Quick points questions

On the points for the Knight Valiant and Knight Castellan there is a base cost and a cost for a twin siegebreaker cannon.

Does the base cost include the one twin siegebreaker cannon both knights come with standard, and the cost listed is when you add a second twin siegebreaker cannon?

Or do you pay for both twin siegebreaker cannons?

In other words is a Knight Castellan with 2 twin siegebreaker cannons 610 or 625?  And is the Knight Valiant with 2 twin siegebreaker cannons 600 or 615?

I believe it is 15 points per cannon taken, so Castellan w/2 would be 625, whereas the Valiant would be 615. 

Edit- I'm going to try to find another unit that has a similar upgrade to see if there is any sort of clarification, because I'm now confused as well.

Edit 2- I now think it is only +15 for the second cannon, so Castellan w/2 is 610. Based on the Baneblade and its variants, which all come with set of 2 lascannons and 2 twin heavy bolter for their stock cost, with the option for another set (though confusingly labeled as just "+20 for lascannon" in the field manual). Ugh, GW needs some serious technical writing QC.

Edited by Lord_Ikka

Yeah the GW app didn't add any clarification either.

If you add the Valiant it shows 4 missiles and 1 TSC for 585 points.

If you then change it to 2 missiles and 2 TSC it now rings up as 615.

If you then change it back to 4 missiles and 1 TSC it rings up as 600 points.