Knights of House Hawkshroud

I wanted to share my knight house. I've been working on these for a couple years now on and off. This started as a painting project, but with the new codex, I really started to get into playing with them in a way that I haven't been able with any of the other armies I've tried out.

IMG_0714.HEIC

This is the list I've been playing:

++ Super-Heavy Detachment 0CP (Imperium - Imperial Knights) ++

+ Configuration +

Battle Size: 3. Strike Force (101-200 Total PL / 1001-2000 Points) 

Chivalric Oath: Oath: Defend the Realm, Oath: Refuse No Challenge

Detachment Command Cost

Game Type: 4. Chapter Approved: War Zone Nephilim

Questor Allegiance: House Hawkshroud, Questor Imperialis 

+ Lord of War +

Armiger Helverins
. Armiger Helverin: Questor Ironhail Heavy Stubber
. Armiger Helverin: Questor Ironhail Heavy Stubber

Armiger Warglaives
. Armiger Warglaive: Meltagun
. Armiger Warglaive: Meltagun

Knight Errant: Character (Knight Lance), Exalted Court: Herald, Heirloom: Sanctuary, Meltagun, Reaper Chainsword, Stratagem: Relic, Stratagem: Warlord Trait, Warlord, Warlord Trait: Revered Knight

Knight Preceptor: Heirloom: Mentor's Seal, Heirlooms of the Household, Knightly Teaching: The Folly of Mercy, Knightly Teaching: The Knight's Faith, Knightly Teaching: The Virtue of Courage, Knightly Teaching: The Wisdom of Nobility, Questor Ironhail Heavy Stubber, Reaper Chainsword, Stormspear Rocket Pod

Knight Warden: Heirloom: Banner of Macharius Triumphant, Heirlooms of the Household, Meltagun, Reaper Chainsword, Stormspear Rocket Pod

++ Total: [101 PL, 2CP, 2,000pts] ++

Created with BattleScribe (https://battlescribe.net)

I've generally chosen Engage on all Fronts, Honor of the House and Renew the Oaths as my secondary objectives. I think I need to move on from Engage on All Fronts as it really has not been as feasible as I would like it to be. 

With this list I've tried to maximize honor points and Obsec potential. I start the game at 4 points and only need to earn 1 to get to virtuous. This is generally achievable turn 1. At that point I can start controlling objectives pretty comfortably, theoretically. I definitely have yet to get the hang of playing to score, rather than playing to kill enemy models. I'd love to get the input of any veteran knight players on my list and strategy.