Using a 30k unit in 40k, which rules ??

Brother Clavero

I would like to build a small unit of 30k ultramarine destroyers to use in 40k combat patrol games.  I really like the look and fluff behind them but unfortunately,  there are no heresy players in my area.  

The problem that I run into is, what firstborn sm unit in 40k has rules that would resemble  those of the 30k destroyers? The two possible candidates that I've found so far would be deathwatch ( because of special ammunition) or sternguard (no more special ammunition but an ap buff) that could simulate the radioactive/exotic ammo that the destroyers use.  I know that I'll never find a perfect solution but am looking for that middle-ground between being playable and keeping as close to the "spirit" of the unit as possible.  

Any ideas?

2 hours ago, Captain Idaho said:

I was reminded by @Xenith the other day that Destroyers have 2 Bolt pistols and a Chainsword, so a unit of Destroyers should represent Assault Marines easily enough. Tournaments might get the hump of course but over all it's fine in most games.

Thank you for the response!  The Ultramarine destroyers (22nd "nemesis" chapter) retained their bolt guns and used a special ammunition.  That's what I'm trying to represent.  

Edited by Brother Clavero