Guilliman, and the Lion

Just had a thought.

if the lion returns it’s 2/3 of the imperium secondus crew.

imperium secundus? Half the galaxy in darkness unable to see the astronomicon.

AoD is rumored and super-sanguinor the Demi-primarch is rumored to happen 

kinda all makes sense 

@Chapter Master Valrak

Edited by Inquisitor_Lensoven

My guess- Lion El'Jonson comes back, in the Imperium Nihilus (which is where the Rock is now I believe). Meets up with Gulliman and learns about the preceding ten thousand years, then fulfills a similar role to what he did in Imperium Secondus i.e.- the defender/warrior Primarch. So we would have Gulliman return to Terra and start to administer the Imperium in a very hands-on way, Dante acts as his second/regent in Imperium Nihilus, and the Lion takes over the strategic/tactical powers of the Imperium to fight back the Chaos incursions. 

The Imperium Sanctus battlesphere- The Unforgiven form the Lion's main striking force, having be replenished by Primaris reinforcements and operating at near-Legion levels of organization. The main threat here is the multiple Chaos fleets/warbands attacking from the Eye/Great Rift, starting off with the various Arks of Omen warbands/Vashtorr and culminating in Daemon Primarchs like Angron and Fulgrim. 

The Imperium Nihilus battlesphere- Dante with his Blood Angels, the Space Wolves, and the BA successor chapters strike out at the Xenos threats that have been striking at Nihilus planets. 

This gives GW two sides to bounce back and forth from during 10th, as far as releases go- they can do a GT season in Sanctus, then a season in Nihilus, and so on, while also providing some very easy options for themed battleboxes/codex tie-ins.

8 hours ago, Kastor Krieg said:

Also, imagine Sanguinor-Dante vs Abaddon in front of the Throne. Dante goes full rage and envisions himself and Abaddon as their respective Primarchs, wings of Sanguinor and the Talon of Horus...

:o

Too obvious. Mind you this is GW

15 hours ago, jarms48 said:

Love that when I theorise the Sanguinor slowly becoming more of a Celestine style Sanguinius over a year ago people hated it. Now it's starting to become accepted.

That theory is easier to swallow than a hammer horror Dracula style revival. I have loved the Blood Angels since 1st ed and Snanguinius is my joint fave Primarch (tied with Russ) and I think he should stay dead. His spirit acting through a vessel though or something like that would be believable though.

On 1/19/2023 at 8:14 PM, Lord_Ikka said:

My guess- Lion El'Jonson comes back, in the Imperium Nihilus (which is where the Rock is now I believe). Meets up with Gulliman and learns about the preceding ten thousand years, then fulfills a similar role to what he did in Imperium Secondus i.e.- the defender/warrior Primarch. So we would have Gulliman return to Terra and start to administer the Imperium in a very hands-on way, Dante acts as his second/regent in Imperium Nihilus, and the Lion takes over the strategic/tactical powers of the Imperium to fight back the Chaos incursions. 

The Imperium Sanctus battlesphere- The Unforgiven form the Lion's main striking force, having be replenished by Primaris reinforcements and operating at near-Legion levels of organization. The main threat here is the multiple Chaos fleets/warbands attacking from the Eye/Great Rift, starting off with the various Arks of Omen warbands/Vashtorr and culminating in Daemon Primarchs like Angron and Fulgrim. 

The Imperium Nihilus battlesphere- Dante with his Blood Angels, the Space Wolves, and the BA successor chapters strike out at the Xenos threats that have been striking at Nihilus planets. 

This gives GW two sides to bounce back and forth from during 10th, as far as releases go- they can do a GT season in Sanctus, then a season in Nihilus, and so on, while also providing some very easy options for themed battleboxes/codex tie-ins.

wolves are on Terra side of the rift,unless something happens. In which case, wolves will be in the rift.