Iron Hands HQ & Transport Clarification

Monstra Sumus

I'm dabbling with a list build in Battlescribe and I'm not getting any icons stating it can't work so wanted to pick the brain of those more in the know. 

I have a Morlock Squad of 3 filing my HQ slot. I have a Gorgon Squad of 10. I have a Land Raider Spartan which can carry 26 models or 13 bulky. 

As the Morlock Squad is 3 models instead of 1 but still takes one HQ slot am I able to put them as attached to the Gorgon Squad and have all of them ride in the Spartan as you normally would with a single HQ choice? 

I have a Proteus in the list just in case as I haven't finished capping the list off but wanted to ask the chamber to see if that is something allowed per RAW

Thanks in advance for any help! 

Your transport can only carry one Squad, that can be found in the vehicle rules.

Your Morlocks and Gorgons are 2 different Squads, so they cant be transported at the same time.

An IC and a squad he joins are counted as a single unit for transports.

Its not about HQ Slot its about special rules, to join another squad you need to be an IC or special rules liek the Apothecaries or Techmarines.

The ability to join units can be restricted through other special rules like the one of the Moritat.