How to remove an emoji on mobile?

TheWarmaster

I have the same problem, as it happens. When I forget and try to use an emoji in a post I end up having to duplicate the page, then hard refresh the duplicate to remove the draft. I then copy and paste from one window to another, remove the emoji and post.

For some reason the delete key doesn't seem to work on them for me. I'll take a video later to show it.

I'm on Google Pixel 7 Pro

Chrome 109.0.5414.117

The error occurs AFTER trying to Submit the post, it will spit an error and the emoji is no longer selectable, or deletable, I've encountered this one myself. The only way I've found is to close the application, and start again because there is some sort of "post memory" that happens if I dont.

15 hours ago, Grotsmasha said:

I'm on Google Pixel 7 Pro

Chrome 109.0.5414.117

The error occurs AFTER trying to Submit the post, it will spit an error and the emoji is no longer selectable, or deletable, I've encountered this one myself. The only way I've found is to close the application, and start again because there is some sort of "post memory" that happens if I dont.

If you reload it usually gives you the option to clear the saved post, which is what I tend to do.