How do I get Guilliman in my list?

9x19 Parabellum

So Arks of Omen seems to indicate I can include Roboute Guilliman in a BT list, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to do this.

I'd like to toy around with including him, mostly because I find myself constantly starved for CP as I like to include a lot of pre-game goodies in my list.

I'm also thinking about a sick conversion and calling it Guilliman, but I'm not quite there yet.

First, and most obvious idea: Terra is under threat, but all the Ultramarines and Ultramarine successors- with the exception of a Victrix Guard unit to protect the Lord Regent- are busy dealing with other threats. Guilliman musters the nearest available Astartes unit- which happens to be a Black Templars Fighting Company- and leads them into battle to protect Terra.

Second idea: Look again (after you make the appropriate modifications to Guilliman's model)! That's not the pansy XIII Primarch! That's the indomitable VII Primarch, Rogal Dorn, father to the Black Templars! He has returned to lead his most faithful sons into battle!

19 hours ago, Bjorn Firewalker said:

First, and most obvious idea: Terra is under threat, but all the Ultramarines and Ultramarine successors- with the exception of a Victrix Guard unit to protect the Lord Regent- are busy dealing with other threats. Guilliman musters the nearest available Astartes unit- which happens to be a Black Templars Fighting Company- and leads them into battle to protect Terra.

Second idea: Look again (after you make the appropriate modifications to Guilliman's model)! That's not the pansy XIII Primarch! That's the indomitable VII Primarch, Rogal Dorn, father to the Black Templars! He has returned to lead his most faithful sons into battle!

I meant mechanically, Bjorn, but your fluff is good :-)

Yeah, I was referring to what exact sequence of steps I need to go through in Battlescribe to allow RG into my BT list.