Arks of Omen stock

Black Knight

Anyone struggling to get a copy online? I was 22 minutes late and can't find one at all in any flgs. It was the same with the first book.

Dark Sphere has it as GW direct only and Wayland doesn't even have it up for pre-order.

Edited by Black Knight

You can't even get the rules for boarding Patrol right now so I don't know whats going on. I thought it was just the books but seems models too.

Checking the reviews I haven't seen anyone with a physical book, they all have PDFs. Liam Dempsey has a codex in German.

Edited by Black Knight

I ordered from Element Games at 10:02 and it was already on back order for the start of March (at the earliest), so ended up ordering another directly from GW so we will see when that actually arrives too. Arks of Omen Abaddon i was able to get on release day but i know plenty of people that werent able to get a copy.

11 minutes ago, Black Knight said:

You can't even get the rules for boarding Patrol right now so I don't know whats going on. I thought it was just the books but seems models too.

Checking the reviews I haven't seen anyone with a physical book, they all have PDFs. Liam Dempsey has a codex in German.

Check your PMs if you are after a Uk copy I sent a link.

Edit nvm I sent a link to the last one sorry mate.

Edited by Doghouse

Thanks Doghouse but I am in the EU. All the places I usually try in the UK who send over have no stock at all. Element says its in next week though so will have to try then.

Update: Element now has its stock in on the 3rd of March.

Edited by Black Knight

Oh gee, I’m going to my FLGS in the morning… if AoO 2 is there I better nab it !! :sweat: …. GW and it’s short runs shenanigans, what happens if no one can get it?!… are they going to pretend it hasn’t been released and delete warcom posts about it till it’s restocked  cursed city style … :dry:

M. 

My FLGS was able to get me a copy of AoO Angron :thumbsup:… I picked up the AoO abaddon today… at that price I t’s kind of a rip off for what you get … :dry:

there was very little content of worth . 
If the Angron book is as sad as this one I might just skip the last two… 

Edited by Mumeishi

17 hours ago, System Sound said:

Don't know about Angron, but GW did say that more Abaddon books are coming to stock. So don't go shopping on eBay for “ridiculous prices”.

*See that’s the funny thing…. GW’s price is ridiculous already for this item !! :tongue:

M

Edited by Mumeishi

On 2/4/2023 at 11:34 AM, Black Knight said:

Anyone struggling to get a copy online? I was 22 minutes late and can't find one at all in any flgs. It was the same with the first book.

Dark Sphere has it as GW direct only and Wayland doesn't even have it up for pre-order.

Same situation here the usual warhammer retailer thats the biggest one in the country here ( and one of very few) has listed it as out of stock immediately.