=][= AND WE'RE BACK =][=

As some of you noticed, today's update didn't quite go as planned. It wasn't scrapcode, though. It was more of a PEBCAK problem. It involved a major update to the galleries - adding some columns that didn't exist before. The system recommended that we add that information manually since our galleries were so large, but that's not a task that's within my skill set so I opted to attempt to have the system try it.

That didn't work.

In the end, our new Sacristan, @WrathOfTheLion saved the day by walking me through the steps necessary to successfully complete the update.

So please DO NOT give this post a LIKE or a LOVE or a THANKS. Feel free to give it a CONFUSED reaction to show how much of a knucklehead I am (and make no mistake, I'm a knucklehead).

And please thank WrathOfTheLion for saving the day. Also, please welcome him in his new role as [not just a member] the site's Sacristan (i.e., our technical guru that keeps things running and fixes things when Brother Tyler makes dumb decisions).

Also, my apologies for everyone that was suffering from withdrawal symptoms. I'll subject myself to five minutes in the pain glove as penance.

19 minutes ago, Brother Tyler said:

So please DO NOT give this post a LIKE or a LOVE or a THANKS. Feel free to give it a CONFUSED reaction to show how much of a knucklehead I am (and make no mistake, I'm a knucklehead).

And please thank WrathOfTheLion for saving the day. Also, please welcome him in his new role as [not just a member] the site's Sacristan

Thank you to all of the team of mods and Sacristans who help keep this site going! It's greatly appreciated by us all :thumbsup: