Vote for Favourite BL Book of the Year?

ThePenitentOne

4 hours ago, Scribe said:

The Dark City was probably harder to get, if my experience is anything to go by.

I discussed this in the other topic. I think a lot of people consume these via audible, and it's probably cheaper to do so anyway. The Dark City is easily available there.

Either way, even if that is the case or not, it's clear thar this book has been missed by the majority of people.

When someone complains about how the lore in the current setting is bad, but they haven't read the brilliant "Vaults of Terra Trilogy" or "Watchers of the Throne" I begin to despair lol

1 hour ago, Orange Knight said:

I discussed this in the other topic. I think a lot of people consume these via audible, and it's probably cheaper to do so anyway. The Dark City is easily available there.

Either way, even if that is the case or not, it's clear thar this book has been missed by the majority of people.

When someone complains about how the lore in the current setting is bad, but they haven't read the brilliant "Vaults of Terra Trilogy" or "Watchers of the Throne" I begin to despair lol

If it was as good as the Vaults of Terra, I would have no concerns for the future of the setting for sure.

• 3 weeks later...

Not a single Warhammer Crime or Horror entry made the top 10? Well, screw you, mainstream, those books are some of the most fun to be had with BL.

Wraithstone Phoenix, Bookkeeper's Skull, Gothghul Hollow, they're all cracking reads.

But I guess this is also why BL/GW do so very little to push those imprints anymore.

...and how Garro was even allowed to be on the list, considering how recent an entry it is (and how disappointingly dull), I'll never understand.