Azrakh rules?

Morningstar317

I changed the title for you, as much as I like Sarah, I don't think she rules.

I havem't opened my one yet, but I dont think he has rules. GW's website says:

he can be used as a Chaos Lord in Terminator Armour to lead your armies in games of Warhammer 40,000

https://www.games-workshop.com/en-WW/world-eater-azrakh-the-annihilator-2022

So generic chaos lord in TDA, if WE are still allowed those?

Head-scratchingly World Eaters don't have a Chaos Lord with Chainfist option, the only Chaos Lord that can be taken is on a Juggernaut. The only Terminator models in the World Eaters codex are the Terminator unit, so Azrakh would make a cool unit Champion.

It might make sense to port the Chaos Space Marine Lord over to World Eaters (with the correct replacement rules) to use for games with friends or casual games.

Honestly, this is one of the more disappointing aspects of this release. I recommend writing an email to GW to request that he gains rules.

Mine is still sitting on sprue because of this. As nice as he'd look as a Terminator Champion, his size and awesomeness deserves his own rules, IMHO.

On 2/25/2023 at 2:37 PM, WrathOfTheLion said:

I'd probably just hold off - 10th Edition is coming soon, so I personally plan on just waiting it out.

Still worth asking though, I'm (at the moment) not planning on getting 10Th Ed so some rules for 9th might be appreciated...

M. 

13 hours ago, Mumeishi said:

Still worth asking though, I'm (at the moment) not planning on getting 10Th Ed so some rules for 9th might be appreciated...

M. 

No I get that and I did email their FAQ team. I meant hold off on converting him into a Daemon Prince instead of waiting out for the Terminator Lord profile.