Hi, does anybody know how many Cataphractii/Indomitus shoulder pad arms are in the Blight Lord kit? 

Are there enough to give them all Cataphractii, for example, instead of the mix? 

Or at least enough to have some with both Cata and some with both Indom? 

I can't stand the odd mix haha. 

Also, if there's not enough, does anybody know if there are any decent 3D printed replacement bits to use with the Blight Lord kits? 

Edited by TheWarmaster

Pictures of sprues are on their page in the GW store, which might help you determine how many there are of each type: https://www.games-workshop.com/en-CA/Death-Guard-Blightlord-Terminators-2020 - they are the last 2 pictures in the rotation.

18 hours ago, Dr_Ruminahui said:

Pictures of sprues are on their page in the GW store, which might help you determine how many there are of each type: https://www.games-workshop.com/en-CA/Death-Guard-Blightlord-Terminators-2020 - they are the last 2 pictures in the rotation.

Yeah, I've seen those. I'm just wondering if anybody who has built these kits might know if it's possibly to have x amount with both Cataphractii arms, and X amount with Indomitus arms etc. 

And if there's any 3D parts for Blight Lords to give them both Cataphractii arms etc. 

Thank you for the response though. :) 

• 2 months later...

It's something of a mix, even on the same model; for instance the flail arms have 1 arm with an indomitus pad, one with cataphractii. 

For my 5 man squad, 3 have all cataphractii, 2 have 1 cataphractii and 1 indomitus. 

The indomitus pads are molded into the arm. Arms are cataphractii or indomitus.