Hello

Max

Well, I guess I'll introduce my self. I've Been into 40k for a bit, a couple of months or so, I mainly read the novels and played some video games, I love DoW. I'm new to the forum stuff so yeah, I'm just trying to write some paragraph with some logic. 

If I had to pick a favorite faction, it would be surly space marines, but I haven't pick a chapter yet

That's like all I think I have to say

On 3/6/2023 at 6:56 AM, Jolemai said:

Welcome to the B&C :thumbsup:

DoW used to be discussed down in the Other Games section, but it's understandably light these days. Are you interested in the modelling and painting side at all?

+ OTHER GAMES + - The Bolter and Chainsword

Yeah, as a matter of fact, I'm about to order a blood Angels' combat patrol, so I might be sharing the rusults in few weeks 

7 hours ago, Max said:

Yeah, as a matter of fact, I'm about to order a blood Angels' combat patrol, so I might be sharing the rusults in few weeks 

Cool, I’d honestly go for the Dark Angels combat patrol just because there’s a Redemptor in there, but every choice is a good one to start. If you love DoW you could just pick Blood Ravens as your chapter and run them as a successor for anything that looks good a the moment.

As a matter of fact, I collect Black templars, but every model I wouldn’t use in the army (like psykers) I paint as Blood Ravens because of the memories.

Edited by Trevius
Can’t thpell

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2023 at 2:47 AM, Max said:

You made the right choice there #bestchapter

Looking forwards to seeing the results - are you going with Blood Angels, or maybe a successor chapter?