Warhammer 40,000 41st Millennium Edition

If any of you are interested, I and a few other guys are working on a fan edition of Warhammer 40K which is a combination of the best parts of all of 40K Aswell as adding some original factions from both the lore and our imaginations (or other series)
Here's our 1d4chan page if you want to give it a read and if you have any suggest fire away
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Warhammer_40,000_41st_Millennium_Edition

1677416657947623.jpg

• 3 months later...

This looks very promising! A few formatting errors here and there but overall I like it a lot- seems like a refinement of traditional 40K (enough that I instantly understood most of it) with some of the better features of newer editions.

• 3 weeks later...

Been reading through the core rules on this and I really appreciate what you've been trying to achieve with this project. 

As Evil Eye said, a few formatting and spelling issues, but the spirit and feel of what you're aiming for is there and its easy to understand what the intent is of the rules. I 've not read everything, admittedly, got to 'characters' so far and will pick up the rest soon. I did skim ahead to USR, bits of vehicles, psychic, buildings, force org and strats, but I imagine much of that will be familiar to myself having played 5th ed onwards.

I started looking through the Marine codex, i like that primaris and firstborn are separate for ease (would like to check Dark Angels out but says theres no access to it), though i'm interested in seeing if there is a way of merging primaris and firstborn into a more streamlined, cohesive and sensible codex, especially with the some of the changes we've seen with 10th ed.

I like what you've done with some of the changes you've made, though i'd like to have a go myself if you don't mind? Take some of what I started on myself and some of what you have done?