Raging Heroes size question

I have been eying the amazing models of Raging Heroes for a while now, but never actually took the plunge.

I now absolutely fell in love with these guys:

https://www.ragingheroes.com/collections/warriors-of-the-secret-jungle-wsj-f/products/emerge-from-the-shadows-packs-wsj-f?variant=42999496048852

It is the Salamander Lizard Women.

I thought they would make an amazing Slaaneshy Demonette Kill Team- I just need to paint them in pink/ purple colours.

I thought I could get a squad of them and add the Tzaangor Upgrade Kit / leftover chainweapons from the Khorne cultists to make them more in line with 40k.

They appear to be on the right size Bases (25mm) so I assume they might be similar in size as the Demonettes.

Question-

has anyone bought from the company before and know how the size of their models translates to GW models? Would it be possible to use GW parts on them? Or would that look awkward?

I thought of just chopping off the hands and adding the chainswords to them.

Would be glad about any thoughts about this.

The reason I would like to go with the lizard women warriors is- I think the Demonettes of this company are just too overloaded with detail and the GW models.... they are plain ugly.

And these lizard beauties just have the right amount of detail and they just ooze the "treacherous snake" vibe.

I use them a fair bit and have posted some reviews on here of their Lust Elves line.

The scale advertised (28mm heroic) is Firstborn size and they fit well enough with that range. With KT being 32mm heroic, they might seem a little small compared to Primaris, but they should be fine for the Tzaangor bits depending when Tzaangors came out ...