48 minutes ago, Shield-Captain said:

I’ve never played necromunda but I like idea of this guy riding at the head of a Magnificent Seven style gang. Don’t know if that’s even possible and I have too many projects already but still

Yes, you can put him as Leader of an Outcast gang.

About this guy, two words:Great miniature! I think Necromunda is getting the best designed miniatures of GW nowadays.

Edited by AGRAMAR

That is a gorgeous model except the guns, is that meant to be a silencer on the autopistol? Is that the biggest "pistol" seen outside of a space marine in the other hand? Arg, id let it off and switch in some better ones if this wasnt going to be super pricy resin.

That said its a great move that a GW preview is showing us a glimpse of the back of a model, normally they only show the one view and that sucks, give us a 360! :) 

15 minutes ago, Noserenda said:

That is a gorgeous model except the guns, is that meant to be a silencer on the autopistol? Is that the biggest "pistol" seen outside of a space marine in the other hand? Arg, id let it off and switch in some better ones if this wasnt going to be super pricy resin.

That said its a great move that a GW preview is showing us a glimpse of the back of a model, normally they only show the one view and that sucks, give us a 360! :) 

To be fair, if you look at suppressors for UZIs, which I am guessing this autopistol is sort of based on, they do look hella massive.....

Im aware silencers can be big, its just it doesn't look right as mounted, its not present in the artwork, id be interested to see if he has one in the rules.

As much as I do like this model the bore on the barrel of the suppressor looks so huge compared to the tiny magazine. I know suppressors can be bulky but that thing looks like it's shooting shotgun shells out of it whereas the mag looks like 9mm bullets. For me that's what makes it seem odd, the artwork looks spot on though. 

Is that Enforcer armour, but adjusted (color, design in the middle, shoulder pad) to be more... Tau? Is that a... dao? Ash Waste Nomads air filtering canister, but with an Enforcer rebreather that looks suspiciously... Marine? Ork "teef" / talismans (belt buckles)?

I have no idea what's going on with this character, but I love it :D

6 minutes ago, Progenitor said:

As much as I do like this model the bore on the barrel of the suppressor looks so huge compared to the tiny magazine. I know suppressors can be bulky but that thing looks like it's shooting shotgun shells out of it whereas the mag looks like 9mm bullets. For me that's what makes it seem odd, the artwork looks spot on though. 

i think the hole in the silencer is breaking the illusion as it seems huge.

48 minutes ago, Progenitor said:

As much as I do like this model the bore on the barrel of the suppressor looks so huge compared to the tiny magazine. 

Perhaps it is a loudener, as opposed to a silencer? The sound of justice rings out to warn the evil doers that doom comes to them;)

As for the pistol he is pointing at someone, it looks more like a sawed off shotgun to me than a stubber