Plague tower custom build

XenoWeasel

The rules for the model are in Apocalypse Reloaded.. I just had to make one since nobody ever made a legal model. The fly banner was my wifes contribution. She has a good eye for copying things and for giving them an artistic flair, Me and a friend are on day going to have a huge battle and it shall get to run amok on the field lol. Glad you liked it I love nurgle so it suits.  Closer shot of banner for you as well. 

Banner Tower.jpg

Edited by XenoWeasel

I dimly remember the models for them in Epic back in the early-to-mid 1990s ... I didn't realise they'd added rules for them to Apocalypse! (I've never played Apocalypse)

Nurgle is my second-favourite Chaos god, after Tzeentch, so there's a definite soft spot for them from me. :smile: 

Yeah the book is an older one a friend of mine turned me onto it and I just had to try my hand at building one. I have never played Apocalypse. I am an avid collector getting back into the hobby for a titan walk in June. So I am dipping my feet back in with a chaos knight banner. I play Word Bearers myself but my favorite god is Nurgle then Slaanesh and Khorne then Tzeentch.