Deimos Vindicator

Yeah this is nice. Expected after the resin kits vanished; but a lovely kit that I personally have a soft spot for so will probably get a couple.

Both options in the same kit also a nice bonus.

43A64E58-4F6B-4CF2-8E48-D22C56F2869F.jpeg.928cc329f6e0bd12dae3370a87b3d9cc.jpeg

Aware this is 99% certain to be huge amounts of wishful thinking from my pet but, so the articles usually talk about the next week’s reveal in the plural? Could we get a bumper edition next week, which is pretty much exactly a week before Adepticon?

2 minutes ago, Astartes Consul said:

Yeah this is nice. Expected after the resin kits vanished; but a lovely kit that I personally have a soft spot for so will probably get a couple.

Both options in the same kit also a nice bonus.

Aware this is 99% certain to be huge amounts of wishful thinking from my pet but, so the articles usually talk about the next week’s reveal in the plural? Could we get a bumper edition next week, which is pretty much exactly a week before Adepticon?

Wonder if they'll show the Sabre Tank next week and the Fellblade and its varients at Adepticon? they're all no longer available. Then again, so is the Arvus Lighter i think.

18 minutes ago, Astartes Consul said:

Could mean Contemptor upgrades if they show off six at once like the last time

Edited by Matrindur

Awesome - pretty much expected when the resin ones disappeared last week, but didn’t expect a dual kit so that’s awesome.

Looks like it should be ok to magnetise - the main gun shield is different for both variants, and there’s some extra detail on the top at the rear for the laser

Definitely getting one of these. 

Edited by Cyrox

1 hour ago, Astartes Consul said:

5% chance of Ruinstorm/Liber Chaotica.

5% chance of Thousand Sons power armour Praetor.

90% chance they're just talking about there being another Heresy Thursday as usual.