Deimos Vindicator

29 minutes ago, Burni said:

The 'just as planned' sticks out as odd. Is there a special character who missing a mini but is a planner or schemer? Tzeentch related?

I seem to recall it being one of the lines from an Alpha Legion Warlord in the Collecting Card Game, are they missing anything currently?

Obviously it could be something new or not AL related at all.

2 hours ago, thesarge44 said:

Wonder if they'll show the Sabre Tank next week and the Fellblade and its varients at Adepticon? they're all no longer available. Then again, so is the Arvus Lighter i think.

Sabre isn't no longer available. You might be looking at the bundle that comes with all the seperate weapons. It only came out in 2019 so dont expect that being done soon.

I can't believe I used to prefer the Mk IIc Vindicator. The Deimos pattern has so many great details, plus a ramp at the back so you don't have to board and load it through the top hatch.

Now, if only we could get a new chaos vehicle upgrade kit...

5 hours ago, AGRAMAR said:

Have you realized that, the combi bolter attached is a Phobos model and not an a Humbra? I just notice it.New sprue of extras?

I think this will just be a small piece on the Vindicator sprue as they come with a forward mounted combi-bolter as standard. Would be cool to see some more stuff but I feel it unlikely.

Then they've given a hatch for the usual stuff.

Well, that looks great! I've always had a bit of a soft-spot for the Vindicator (I remember when the kit originally was introduced...).

Speaking as someone who owns the current 40K model, it looks a lot better than the 40K model, in my opinion. :smile: 

2 hours ago, Firedrake Cordova said:

Well, that looks great! I've always had a bit of a soft-spot for the Vindicator (I remember when the kit originally was introduced...).

Speaking as someone who owns the current 40K model, it looks a lot better than the 40K model, in my opinion. :smile: 

I quite like the 40k model and its giant dozer blade, but this one does have a much better look.

• 2 months later...