Deimos Vindicator

I have been toying with getting a Vindicator for 40K based on the new stats of the Demolisher Cannon in 10th edition. This new one may just have tipped me over the edge. But I will wait to see if the laser destroyer version is forthcoming I think.

18 minutes ago, Marshal Mittens said:

That's probably $70 usd then. Expensive for a rhino hull. I will probably still buy some.

Same UK price as the 20 YO mars pattern standard vindi box, but also includes the laser destroyer parts, so seems pretty fair? Bar the usual GW price hike complaint about old kits of course.

Edited by Arkhanist

I'll probably grab one for the Thousand Sons that I'm working on, it'd be a nice addition. Probably a second for the 1st Legion, but this is my favorite recent tank since the Scorpius.

I wonder how 10th will treat FW vehicles. I really wanted a Vindicator for my World Eaters because, being nothing but a really big gun with treads strapped to it, the Vindicator is the World Eateriest tank that there is, but the current codex does not include Vindis, and I don’t expect 10th to either. 

Hopefully 10th will remove the pointless tax on FW tanks and at least let us take the laser destroyer variant.

1 hour ago, spessmarine said:

Amusing the classic Predator with two main guns is the same price as the new Deimos Battle Predator with 4 main gun options.

HH plastic definitely the gentlest pricing yet, unlike its resin half.

Totally. There's a reason I've got 4 regular deimos Preds among other treaded things... Nostalgia, "reasonable" prices in the current climate and indeed, more nostalgia!