Back from a since-5th-ed break

Hello Bolter 'n Chainsword Community.

Have been out of the hobby since the start of 5th. Career has gone well and a work colleague/friend picked up a box and some paints late last year. This has quickly spiraled into a pile of shame, haha.

Looking to have a chat about painting and modeling and throw up a list here or there to help focus on getting a painted army on the table!

28 minutes ago, madlibrarian said:

Ah welcome back! I returned mid UK lockdown whilst working healthcare. Found it super useful as a destressing tool!

what army are you looking at?

G'day @madlibrarian. I somehow dodge a lot of lockdown despite travelling quite frequently for work over the peak period. Probably why I didn't get back into it then.

Maybe 30k Dark Angels and.... 40k custom chapter marines... Or Ravenwing. Haha. How about you?

23 hours ago, Warp Entity said:

G'day @madlibrarian. I somehow dodge a lot of lockdown despite travelling quite frequently for work over the peak period. Probably why I didn't get back into it then.

Maybe 30k Dark Angels and.... 40k custom chapter marines... Or Ravenwing. Haha. How about you?

Welcome back. 30k Dark Angels you say........good choice, although I may be biased :biggrin:

On 3/11/2023 at 8:38 AM, Warp Entity said:

ooooh dark angels eh? I’m an iron warriors man myself - love the simple paint job and how fast you can churn them out lol.

tried to make mine work for both 30k and 40K. Love dreadnoughts man!