Echoes of the Warp

Good good yes! I swear I can't get enough Terminators and this just gets all excited to buy 20 more of them chunky marines.

I wonder if this will be a Space Hulk Kill Team or something else entirely.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler

TyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranidsTyranids

I'm so stocked for this! 10th edition teaser?New videogame?New miniatures? Whatever it is, can't wait for the reveal!

Lines up with Valrak's rumors about the 10th-Ed launch factions quite well. And three months out from now would put us right between the apparent pre-order and on-sale dates (assuming a three-week pre-order period).

Look for the official announcement at Adepticon and then a look at the launch box contents at Warhammer Fest.

Yes. that's entirely classic indomitus. Good ole' dog face.

Just hoping the models themselves are up to snuff. I want them better than the recent chaos version. Might be greedy sounding, but I found those underwhelming after Abby.

Top on the shopping wishlist of improvement is

* Taller. Should be the biggest marines of all

* Better proportions. No more arms out the ear syndrome.

* Better detailed stormbolter. The design simply is not very good in the current kit. Please make the barrels distinct from each other, rather than a vaguely oval tube that you have to drill 2 holes in. Less roundish too. Ïn fact, virtually ever other design of stormbolter has looked better, Tartaros, Cataphracti, certain characters ones etc.

Edited by Marshal Reinhard

9 minutes ago, mecanojavi99 said:

Something about that helmet screams Primaris to me, can't say exactly what but it's roundness gives me MK X vibes, specially compared to the traditional Indomitus helmet.

IndomitusTerminatorArmour.jpg

markxtacticusarmour.png

They’re definitely just Indomitus by the teaser art 

Edited by WARMASTER_

12 minutes ago, mecanojavi99 said:

Something about that helmet screams Primaris to me, can't say exactly what but it's roundness gives me MK X vibes, specially compared to the traditional Indomitus helmet.

IndomitusTerminatorArmour.jpg

markxtacticusarmour.png

Nothing about that image is Primaris. 

Thats Indomitus baby!!

Things to pick out of this:

- Warhammer 40000 (so not kill team)

- leviathan colours - gives us the likely hive fleet scheme for 10th. 
- terminator that appears red armoured. (Though this could be the eye colour) 

- the helm appears to be a lighter colour than the armour, which would go against blood angels who don’t follow the codex white helms for their veterans. 

- slightly different proportions to the classic terminators, which could be stylistic or could mean simply a rework for new terminators (be they primaris or otherwise)

1 minute ago, jimbo1701 said:

Things to pick out of this:

- Warhammer 40000 (so not kill team)

- leviathan colours - gives us the likely hive fleet scheme for 10th. 
- terminator that appears red armoured. (Though this could be the eye colour) 

- the helm appears to be a lighter colour than the armour, which would go against blood angels who don’t follow the codex white helms for their veterans. 

- slightly different proportions to the classic terminators, which could be stylistic or could mean simply a rework for new terminators (be they primaris or otherwise)

Ultramarines imo. Zoom right in you can see the very top of the U on his left shoulder. That pairs with the colour scheme (white helms) and also consistent look for cross-media tie in with SM2