Jump to content

Recommended Posts

They look good. :biggrin:

 

The shift in exposure/white balance between the "WIP" and "completed" photos is playing with my perception a little (the "WIP" one looks "warmer").

Edited by Firedrake Cordova
clarity

Hi,

@Firedrake Cordova, I fully agree, I've messed up bad my color balance, I'll have to take an other picture when I'm finished with the whole box :)

 

@Warden-Paints, yes I have the Nemesis expansion, can't wait to paint the khorne berserker :)

 

 

And done, not very happy with how the commissar came out, I think I will made all the correction for all the busts at the end :), but I think this time the color balance worked well at least :)

 

relic5.png

 

And next in line :)

 

relic6.png

Edited by Operative23
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Reaching the end of the box :)

 

Painting an ultramarine never was an option so after some chopping and greenstuffing...

 

relic9.png

 

And some painting :)

 

relic10.png

 

relic11.png

 

And a group picture

 

relic12.png

Edited by Operative23
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

So, with this glow up of the eldar, it was time for me to get out a beloved army of my youth and try some experiments.

 

The surgery went well and definitely considering the result, those guys skipped the legs day badly.

 

Last time this guy saw a tabletop was in 1994.

rtb01_surgery.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, the old rhino has its own charm, but really doesn't work size-wise, especially with today's up-scaled minis (it arguably worked with the original rogue trader plastics, but even by the time of second ed. it was already too small).  So yeah, I think you would be better served with one of the 30K ones.

 

Its cool seeing the old beekie esthetic on models that aren't hunch backs. :biggrin:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.