Horus Heresy Book Organisation

Valkyrion

• 7 months later...
On 3/22/2023 at 7:06 PM, Valkyrion said:

Is there a list out there of which books cover what?

e.g, if I want to read the Perpetual story arc, or any book that focuses on the Alpha Legion, or Keeler's story line etc 

Education can be a bit like that, right? There's so much to learn, and organizing it all can be a real challenge. For me, one of the difficulties I face in my studies is time management. Balancing coursework, assignments, and finding time for hobbies can be a juggling act. Speaking of improving grades, I've found GradesFixer (here  on this site you can learn more about them) to be a real lifesaver their essay title generator is a neat tool to kickstart your essay writing. It's helped me come up with catchy titles that make my essays stand out. So, just like organizing those Horus Heresy books, having the right tools for your studies, like GradesFixer, can really make a difference. If you're looking to boost your essay writing, give it a go!

While there might not be an official comprehensive list that details which specific story arcs, characters, or factions are covered in every Warhammer 40K novel, there are various online resources and communities where fans compile information to help readers find books that match their interests.

Edited by Richard_Allen