14 minutes ago, BLACK BLΠFLY said:

@Sword Brother Adelard

That’s fluff not lore. The codex states he has the Armor of Heraclus. :banana:

"CLAD IN THE ARMOR OF HERACLUS - A SUIT OF MK X GRAVIS ARMOR"

4 minutes ago, -DonCorleone- said:

How do they size up to Scarab Occult Terminators, Blightlord Terminators, Heresy era Tartaros and Cataphractii models?

Oh don't. New Cataphractii would break my bank.

However, they were in the new HH boxed set so I guess they won't.

19 minutes ago, OttoVonAwesome said:

I'm thinking about it and most of the old details can be taken from the new and old model. Would really only have to sculpt the upper part of the hood and his lower leg details, iv'e got printed chest ropes... Yeah damn. Geuss I'll be doing that.

Well if you have the old model id suggest making some moulds of the details you wsnt to keep. Size wise they should be okay for some of them at least. 

5 minutes ago, -DonCorleone- said:

How do they size up to Scarab Occult Terminators, Blightlord Terminators, Heresy era Tartaros and Cataphractii models?

They are a bit bigger than Chaos, bigger than Cataphractii and much bigger than Tartaros.

2 hours ago, Urauloth said:

These are great, but I'm a little bit worried how my CSM terminators are going to look next to them scale-wise. These seem like they're a lot bigger.

While it’ll honestly be a small difference in height you could do what I plan on doing and just adding some chaos bits [Arms + Tusked helms etc] to the loyalist kit when the MP comes out, They’ll look great! 

25 minutes ago, Bradeh said:

I assume there is some level of course change by GW because if they were going to rerelease Terminator armour all along It doesn't really work with with many special character having Gravis instead. 

We know GW designs models several years in advance, so most likely this Terminators were always planned.

Not to mention that looks like we are getting even more Gravis characters since we saw a Gravis Apothecary in the trailer.

To be honest, I have always felt that Gravis is more a replacement for Centurions than Terminators.

27 minutes ago, mecanojavi99 said:

We know GW designs models several years in advance, so most likely this Terminators were always planned.

Not to mention that looks like we are getting even more Gravis characters since we saw a Gravis Apothecary in the trailer.

To be honest, I have always felt that Gravis is more a replacement for Centurions than Terminators.

Several years in advance…so like around the time 9th was revealed or launched? Like a change in course was made?

8th was launched in 2017, meaning plans for 8th including all the new designs go back to at least 2014.

9 years is a lot of time to make a course change

Edited by Inquisitor_Lensoven

37 minutes ago, -DonCorleone- said:

Not sure about the heresy models, but I think the Chaos terminators are fine. Death Guard are pretty bulky. The Scarab Occult are a good height, but a bit thin. Both are way better then the current loyalist kit

I honestly can't express how excited I am about the Terminators. Not only do they look amazing, but they are also incredibly faithful to the original models. The size of these models is perfect, and it opens up the possibility for many more characters to be included in this new and improved version of Terminator armor.

2 hours ago, Chapter Master Valrak said:

About to talk about this on my stream now, bring 10 memberships and I will answer what you need 

Sadly, I'm an old luddite who does not 'stream'... :tongue:

If anyone else watches Valrak's content and there is an answer given regarding how many termis in the box, someone please post it here too!!! :biggrin:

19 minutes ago, Lysimachus said:

If anyone else watches Valrak's content and there is an answer given regarding how many termis in the box, someone please post it here too!!! :biggrin:

Apparently there will be more than one box in the same way that we currently have Recruit, Elite etc for 9th. One of the boxes at least will contain 5 Termies, Termie Captain and Termie Librarian.

Did anyone notice the Indomitus style Terminator head on the new Heresy campaign book? Looks similar to the one Tyberos the Red Wake wears.

It's possible we'll get a seperate Heresy Indomitus kit.

Screenshot_20230323_232848_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Orange Knight

My prediction: 

In the starter set we will get 5 ETB termies, 1 with an assault cannon, 1 sgt, and 3x storm bolter / power fist. 

We will also get 5 or so ETB Primaris Sternguard who only have Combi-flamers.

Later, or at release, they will drop new sternguard with more options and more terminators with more (maybe some new?) Options. 

Just my prediction. 

12 minutes ago, Orange Knight said:

Did anyone notice the Indomitus style Terminator head on the new Heresy campaign book? Looks similar to the one Tyberos the Red Wake wears.

Imperial Fists have Indomidus in HH, and you could argue SoH have scavenged some, and the next battle is the Cthonia one right? 

Could also be a saurum pattern helmet.  

2 minutes ago, ShibeKing said:

I thought that was a MK V helmet and thought it was a hint at a future plastic release.

Edit: I'm new to firstborn so I'm not too familiar with all the different marks outside of VI.

It's this pattern of Terminator suit. A heresy era Indomitus:

Tyberosp1.jpg

38 minutes ago, Orange Knight said:

This image has been around for a while, it was part of Book 3 Extermination.

Screenshot_20230323_093350_Foxit PDF Editor.jpg

I'd be super stoked to see a kit for that style of terminator indomitus. There's also the mk4 styled one Carab Culln had. The terminator rumours did include a 30k Indomitus but for that to be even partially true I'd imagine it would have to be different enough to the new kit and alot further away than I'd like so not holding my breath on that one. I don't mind chopping cruxes off the new ones and filling in the gut armour.

edit- I just realized I got 3d printed helmets for that pattern and am barely competent enough to remix those shoulderpads.

Edited by OttoVonAwesome