20 minutes ago, Inquisitor_Lensoven said:

Old rumor from valrak iirc

i can’t remember if it was in general or specific to the (at the time) rumored terminators only.

I am trying to remember if it came from Valrak or just someone posting on one of Valrak's threads. I have a nagging suspicion is started as a rumour and has been taken as gospel due to its association with Valrak.

<Turns around thrice widdershins> @Chapter Master Valrak harken to my summons!

Can you shed any light on the notion of the Primaris keyword disappearing? Or did this rumour come from somewhere else?

10 minutes ago, DesuVult said:

I think Valrak has said we are getting 5 man squads of the new terminators.  He was on point for other stuff in regards to this release so far.

Unless he's clarified more recently, he's still uncertain about squad size as he'd heard there were five "Terminators" in the launch box but he isn't sure whether that includes the two characters or not.

(EDIT: To be clear, the two Terminator characters will definitely be the box, Val is just uncertain whether his source included those two characters in his count of five or if he was specifically referring to the Terminator squad with that number).

Edited by Lord Nord

25 minutes ago, DesuVult said:

I think Valrak has said we are getting 5 man squads of the new terminators.  He was on point for other stuff in regards to this release so far.

My understanding is that he THINKS it's still 5 but the tone is that he isn't 100% certain because it wasn't specifically stated by his source. Last time I watched his channel, he said the rumor was more of a  "What you see in the trailer will be in the box" type of comment from his source.

I’ve been looking at the images provided by GW so far and I think the arms are in the correct position and it’s just the double shoulder pad that might be throwing me off a bit

*edit* still super excited for these

Edited by ArielRSA

8 hours ago, OttoVonAwesome said:

I'm still wondering if the Primaris keyword is going away or just become alot less relevant. They have only shown us the Tyranid datasheet and it makes me wonder if they are saving it for a drip feed reveal to explain the rumour and how it may or may not function in the future.

We still have Warhammer fest for more big reveals before 10th actually arrives. So yeah.

19 minutes ago, ArielRSA said:

I’ve been looking at the images provided by GW so far and I think the arms are in the correct position and it’s just the double shoulder pad that might be throwing me off a bit

*edit* still super excited for these

10 millenia in ms.paint

6BSETlYu3yox7uyx.thumb.jpg.5203a7e412d5207244b17d062f5f13cc.jpgUqHG4HTwDyuIZjoj.thumb.jpg.bd4bfcfd63d281cfb016ca33bcbdda5f.jpg

It does work if we remember that the armour should be at it's thinnest at the rubber suit bits with the skin below it, so the shoulder is under what is basically a heads worth of ceramite and adamantine.

Also I'm a supporter of terminators kinda slouching by default, like world of warcraft orks.

Giving it some more thought. They're alright, not my favourite armour pattern.

Thing I find silly is just how silly scaling is (as always). The new termies appear to stand noticeably taller than chaos termies and custodes termies :teehee:

That just isn't right