Two incoming [Heresy] units/miniatures??

The guys of Horus Hour - A Warhammer 30k Podcast have shared in their Twitter account

In the first one we clearly see a tank based in the Rhino's chasis. A kind of rocket launcher/whirlwind? Or a twin cannon weapon? I don't know.

In the second, taken from the video of Andy Hoare's presentation is a bit more complicated, but they say there is a new miniature. A Terminator clad one (Cataphactii)

Thoughts? Opinions?

Fr7zaFzXwAAnj7_.png

Fr9uypYXwAEpFzN.jpeg

Fr7zmzVWIAUTpX1.jpeg

Edited by AGRAMAR

11 minutes ago, Nephaston said:

Also that Twitter feed has no right to expand like that. I had to scroll NINE times to get to the bottom.

I know! But i can't change it. I just wanted to put just a link but instead appeared that monstrosity.

1 minute ago, AGRAMAR said:

I know! But i can't change it. I just wanted to put just a link but instead appeared that monstrosity.

Ok no link...

1 hour ago, Nephaston said:

The Tank is definitely a deimos predator with volkit turret, and already released.

That "weapon" is definitely not a Volkite. Volkite is much more slim. I thought maybe it's the plasma cannon but even that doesn't match the size of the gun in this picture.

Could be argued that maybe it's just the artists depictiion, but usually HH art either has photographs of minis or art that is very close to the minis.

I personally hope it's a new weapon. Love me some more Predators.

37 minutes ago, System Sound said:

That "weapon" is definitely not a Volkite. Volkite is much more slim. I thought maybe it's the plasma cannon but even that doesn't match the size of the gun in this picture.

Could be argued that maybe it's just the artists depictiion, but usually HH art either has photographs of minis or art that is very close to the minis.

Not an art decption, those promo are made using real models photos and a little bit of composing via photoshop so new models incoming.

Edited by Handsome Fred

47 minutes ago, System Sound said:

Exactly. If you check pictures of a Deimos Predator with volkites,  the main cannon is slimer and a bit shorter. This model reminds me the Terran Siege Tank of Starcarft II in siege mode. I think is a new physical model and a new weapon on it.

Edited by AGRAMAR