Is my rulebook up to date?

Ganders
Go to solution Solved by firestorm40k,

Hi,

As per the title, I bought the Kill Team starter box a long time ago. The one with the Genestealer Cult and the Mechanicum. 

I'm more a painter than a player and I only ever played one game. For some reason I think that was Primaus Interceptors Vs Nurgle Death Guard.

Is this rule book up to date? If not which one do I need? 

And do you think the rules will change with the new 40k edition coming or is Kill Team pretty separate.

(I also have the Necromunda Esher Vs Goliaths and want to know if that's still current rules wise too)

Thanks in advance.

• Solution

Hello :smile: The book that came with the Ad Mech v Genestealer Cult is the old, previous edition - the latest rules are this book: https://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/kill-team-core-book-2021-eng

You will be able to pick that up fairly cheaply on ebay or places like that, as it was in a couple of sets that re-sellers like to split :biggrin:

The new version uses some specific templates, but you don't necessarily need them as the ranges on them translate to inches. 

I'm not sure about the Necromunda gangs, you'll have to check in the relevant sub-forum, I'm sure the frater over there will be happy to help :thumbsup: