6 minutes ago, MechaMan said:

Shame guard didn’t get one, although not entirely surprising I guess. I might try and get that IA one, have they all been massively under stocked? 

Not really. Only the really good ones have sold out on day one. 

No wonder there's no stock of anything, apparently GW's warehouses are 70% Hearthkyn Warriors and Champions. 

I need some Berserks and five more Hearthguard would be nice, but I don't need anymore Warriors - especially not with the Kill Team coming - and certainly not another Champion. The re-sale value for them is likely non-existent so it's probably not even worth selling them on (not that there's any stock of these boxes to buy).

I'd expected some Thunderkyn just because of the exception Boarding Patrols made for them, plus a different HQ, but here we are.

Edited by Lord Marshal

13 minutes ago, Redcomet said:

Not really. Only the really good ones have sold out on day one. 

Always worth checking back later though; Chaos Space Marines Boarding Patrol has since returned to the GW site for example, still available for sale (UK).

Sad that Astra Militarum didn't  get one but I suppose the Navy Breachers are basically Imperial Guard on ships but what about World Eaters? Sure they don't have much that could be included that isn't in the CP but since that one isn't even released yet it would have still been nice to get

Edited by Matrindur

21 minutes ago, skylerboodie said:

Always worth checking back later though; Chaos Space Marines Boarding Patrol has since returned to the GW site for example, still available for sale (UK).

Yeah, I noticed they had some in my local GW shop at the weekend and was a bit surprised. They're going for silly money now which completely offsets any savings from the box.

2 hours ago, Redcomet said:

The 5 people who get it will be happy

If fewer people want this one, good - Iay have a chance of getting this then. I was toying with the idea of doing a mostly Navy Breacher based Boarding Patrol, and have been wanting to add the Starstriders to my collection of Kill Teams :smile:

But whether I get this depends on price, and how close it is released to the next Kill Team set... 

1 minute ago, firestorm40k said:

If fewer people want this one, good - Iay have a chance of getting this then.

I think the point about only 5 people is about how few copies are likely to be available, rather than the community interest in a box

(EDIT: I'm wrong - see my post later on).

I believe it works under normal rules as well, unless there's a restriction I'm missing:

All units have the NAVIS IMPERIALIS keyword, so they should be able to be taken as a Patrol with the two Breacher squads and the Voidsmen filling the Troop slots (the other RT characters are all "freeloaders" on the Rogue Trader's HQ slot). And then the Eversor takes the optional AGENT OF THE IMPERIUM slot.

But, like I said, I might be forgetting a restriction somewhere. 

Edited by Lord Nord