Hello Everyone

Just a quick note of intro.  Been lurking for a couple of weeks learning some of the rudiments of play and figured it was time to join.

IRL I am a soon to be retiring firefighter after 23 years of doing it.  I knew the term Warhammer 40000 for a long time but had no idea what it was until on a shift at 0200 a random lore video came up watching YouTube.  I began to rather voraciously consume vids and with my wife (a psychologist) blessing I am going to start something I haven't done since high school.  Build and paint models in this game and maybe start to play.

As you can see in other games I've played I've always done ranged snipers.  So learning about Raven Guard I knew that was my Legion.  Also thinking about doing Necrons as a Xenos army.  But I am learning the rules for the chaos legions too.  I'll have the time to do it properly.  Just have learning and figure at the start of 10 seemed to be good.  

So I hope you'll put up with me learning and some dumb questions. But happy to be here.