Help Finding an OLD Thread

KiltedMarine

MODS: If this question is best moved somewhere else, I apologize and will gladly accept correction.

Hey, brothers, I’ve been away for a while and the shift to 10th and the upcoming release of the Lion have me dipping my toe back into the hobby.  A number of years ago I started a DA fanfic, most likely in this forum, and I’d like to try to pull it out of the archive to dust it off, but my search-fu is failing me.  In my own account my activity log doesn’t go back far enough, and searching my own name doesn’t bring it up in the search function.  Any ideas are appreciated.

If there's any more details o be had, we may be able to dig it up. Do you recall if was in one of your own threads, or maybe one of the writing challenges? Even an approximate year?

best I can offer otherwise is to drop this into Google, and check each result,

site:bolterandchainsword.com KiltedMarine

It was either in this forum or the fanfic forum.  The title was “White Pinions, Black Hearts.”  Since asking for help here, I found the file in my Google Drive and I might just repost it and pick it up from there.  Thanks for the advice, brothers.