Made to Order?

ThePenitentOne

So... Lots of made to order stuff this week.

I already managed to get most of what I wanted:

1x Beast Master

1x Clawed Fiend

4x Khymerae

2x Sslyth

1x Lhamaean

1x Medusa

4x BSF Urghuls

5x Mandrakes

Now I'm pretty sure I'm going to hit the Razorwing Flock that I missed last time. It was my least favourite of the beast units... And then every Kill Team and its brother gets a bird.... And now I'm thinkin' birds are a thing. Like maybe patrons of the Arena can bet on the games and win a bird. Kind of a cool little story hook. I like the idea enough I might even get two flocks.

I wouldn't mind having a second Lhamaean, but I think I'll convert one. Ditto with the Medusa. I'd take another pair of Sslyth... But again, the same-ness! I may be able to swap in arms from other kits- perhaps even swap in some AoS Melusi tails.

A second Beast Master's head could go on a female Hellion- though there would need to be a bit of a utility belt upgrade. I wouldn't use the same board for both Beast Masters either- I'd just fancy up a standard board for the kit-bashed Beast Master fem.

Another unit of Mandrakes would be cool too, but I think they are the unit most likely to get a release for 10th.

Anyone else on the train? Does anyone have other thoughts on conversion for these?