What do I need ?

MightyQue

I purchased a few Kill Teams as I collect anything Chaos, never played but wanted to see what I got in terms of teams.

The Nurgle Gellerpox was easy as they dont have many options, but I have the Legendary & Blooded have numerous options and I didnt find anything in any of the box sets I bought, like Nachmund or start set showing me the points for the Kill Teams.

What do I need in order to identify what I can make for some of the teams weapon wise ?

The Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team Compendium has the [starting] rules for most of the factions in the game. The balance dataslate (link in the Rules category of the Kill Team Resources topic) provides updates to all factions, and the most recent indicated that some of the newer faction rules found in later publications supersede factions in the Compendium. Chaos factions include the Traitor Space Marine Kill Team, Death Guard Kill Team, Thousand Sons Kill Team (see below), and Chaos Daemon Kill Team.

You'll need the Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team Annual 2022 to get the rules for the Gellerpox Infected. That book also has rules for the Warpcoven (Thousand Sons), which replace the rules for the Thousand Sons found in the Compendium.

The full rules and options for the Legionary Kill Team are in the Nachmund supplement, and those for the Blooded Kill Team are in Moroch. 

Instead of using points, you are presented with a list of operatives, from which you choose 6 Legionaries, or 10 Blooded (plus up to 4 support operatives, which can be the Enforcer and Ogryn). There are limitations (e.g. Only one of specific operative types, max 2 Gunners, etc.) which are specified in the relevant list. 

So you can choose which operatives you want to build for your Legionary and Blooded Teams, you'll need the Nachmund and Moroch books :smile: