Return of Angels Eternal

Master Gabriel

Hello Brothers, 

I have once again back from the dead, I have had to start over lost most of my army do to flooding a few years back. So I will starting from the scratch. I have a

few quick questions. 

(1)Where is the Interactive Painter?

(2) what is a good core units to start with?  

Master Gabriel 4th Co. Angels Eternal

Edited by Master Gabriel

Welcome back, sorry to hear about your loss.

1. Unfortunately the Painters were broken when we upgraded the board software. sibomots did some work to get the basic painter working, but I don't recall if it was ever put back in the wild.

2. 10t Ed. 40k is mere months away, so without knowing exactly what the new edition will  bring, the safe bets would be to go Primaris, a captain with some Intercessors, either type.

If Primaris isn't your thing, then the traditional Firstborn route of HQ and some tacticals would be fine.

With the return of the Lion, This has spurred me to start painting my Chapter based on my old army. I have got a good look at some of the Marine models and was a bit sticker shock but not surprise by it. So I will do First Born with a small detachment of Prim Marines. Im keeping the silver/purple color, This army will be mechanized (Ironwing) with lots armour, bikes and speeders. Also I will not be running dreads. I will be building another Ares LR. and Helios LR, (mostly display models).