10th ed Leviathan Starter set - Space Marines

Count down to someone replacing the Apothecary Biologis's cannister with a beer keg. Really like that the new Sternguad Veterans have the same style tabard/cloth thing as Bladeguard with it going under the breast plate but covering the middle and extending under the belt, loved it on the Bladeguard and glad to see it again. 

Love the new Dread, one of my first minis was the metal Dark Angels dread that came with twin Las and missile launcher so it's always nice seeing that configuration on dreads.

Very much looking forward to this box, both sides look great.

1 minute ago, Matrindur said:

Interestingly the Dark Angels isn't called Codex Supplement so we may go back to full codexes at least for the big three chapters?

Would really hope it just won't be the big 3.

It'd be pretty ridicilous to again take away our (BT) supplement/codex after less than 2 years when we finally got it back after going some 4 editions without one.

2 minutes ago, Marshal Reinhard said:

It'd be pretty ridicilous to again take away our (BT) supplement/codex after less than 2 years when we finally got it back after going some 4 editions without one.

What I meant is that DA/BA/SW might get full codexes while the other chapters and BT get supplements

Edited by Matrindur

2 minutes ago, Marshal Reinhard said:

With the number of exclusive models BT have I would find it hard to believe they'd lose their codex at this point.