How does Defend the Realm interact with Knight Seneschal?

Karhedron

This one came up in a game last week. The Honoured ability for Defend the Realm states:

Honoured Ability

Duty and Wisdom: At the start of your Command phase, the Battle-forged CP bonus grants you 1 additional Command point (this will typically mean you gain 2 CPs, instead of 1).

The Knight Seneschal WLT states:

Even if your army is Dishonoured, the Honoured Chivalric ability from your selected Oaths are still active for this WARLORD. This may mean that different Chivalric abilities are active for this WARLORD than are active for other IMPERIAL KNIGHTS models from your army.

So if a Dishonoured army has a Knight Seneschal, does it get the bonus CP? I was leaning towards No since I assumed the army would need to be Honoured to claim the bonus but that isn't what the Chivalric code states. Is having one Knight honoured enough to claim the bonus CP? What do other players think?

10 hours ago, Lord_Ikka said:

I've always played Knight Seneschal as only effecting any Honoured rules that effect a single Knight, not something armywide like gaining CP.

Pretty much this. Though Defend the realm is the only vow I know that affects the army as a whole and the others effect just the knight units.