=][= SITE MAINTENANCE COMPLETE =][=

Hello everyone,

Invision has released version 4.7.14 of the software. We will be performing this upgrade on Thursday, November 2nd at 8:00 PM EDT/12:00 AM GMT (which would be Friday in GMT).

I expect this to take less than 30 minutes, although the site will be unavailable while the update occurs.

1 minute ago, Jolemai said:

Can you confirm we won't be moving to a tile-based UI system like Warhammer.com please?

This should mostly be a bugfix release, you can read the changes in the release log here.

I'm pretty sure they're not changing the UI a ton :biggrin:

1 hour ago, N1SB said:

Understanding it's almost time, I shall begin the Binharic Cants I used to use back in San Jose for a live upgrade or migration.

We got a little over six hours, so a bit far off. For the most part, it's routine and isn't down too long. The main thing that makes it a little longer is if the gallery database is updated, but they provide the SQL commands we need to do that, so it's not bad if directly connected to the server.

9 minutes ago, WrathOfTheLion said:

We got a little over six hours, so a bit far off. For the most part, it's routine and isn't down too long. The main thing that makes it a little longer is if the gallery database is updated, but they provide the SQL commands we need to do that, so it's not bad if directly connected to the server.

And time to prepare the sacred oils and prayers to the omnissiah?:happy:

Alright everyone, the maintenance is now complete, and we are on the newest version of the Invision suite.

As always, if you find any issues, please report them in the Bug Reports forum under Ordo Administratum.

• 5 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

Tomorrow, on Sunday the 3rd of December, we're going to do a periodic/routine reboot of the site's server. This will start at 8:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, which is 1:00 AM GMT the following day (the 4th of December in GMT from the day rolling over).

This process will take around 30-40 minutes to successfully complete and bring the site back up.

Thanks for your patience.

Edited by WrathOfTheLion

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone,

Invision has released version 4.7.15 of the board software. We'll be performing this upgrade this evening, Thursday January 25th, at 8PM EST/1 AM GMT the following day. This should take less than 30m as usual, and the site will be momentarily unavailable during this upgrade.

Thanks everyone, I appreciate the kind words.

The site maintenance is now complete. The board now uses version 4.7.15 of the Invision Community software, and the changes can be read here.

As always, if you see any problems, please post them in the bug reports subforum.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

This evening, Sunday the 18th of February, we're going to do a routine reboot of the site's server. This will start at 9:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, which is 2:00 AM GMT the following day (the 19th of February). This should only take around 30 minutes to complete.

Thanks for your patience.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

Invision has released version 4.7.16 of the software, which includes some fixes and a new feature for clubs, although we'll have to evaluate that feature. We will be performing this upgrade on Friday, March 15th at 7:30PM EDT/11:30 PM GMT.

I expect this to take less than 30 minutes, although like always, the site will be unavailable until the update is completed.

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone,

Invision has released version 4.7.17 of the software. We will be performing this upgrade today on Friday, Jun 7th at 7:30PM EDT/11:30 PM GMT.

I expect this to take less than 30 minutes, although like always, the site will be unavailable until the update is completed.