Sicaran venator missing parts

Recently built 2 of the new plastic venator and both kits were missing parts 1 and/or 2 for the exhaust pipes.  Was curious if anyone else has run into this issue with the kit or if i was just unlucky?  I did manage to aquire replacement parts, it was just oddly specific pieces. 

So there were missing bits on the sprue like they popped out due to too much pressure? Or you just couldn't find them?

All I can say is I found them easily enough with my kit.

The pieces looked like they fell out before packaging or were maybe miscast.  They definitely were not in the box.  It was odd that 2 separate boxes were missing the same pieces.  I bought the boxes from my FLGS.

0504231751_HDR.jpg

That's odd. There'd be signs of being pulled by hand, or snipped by cutters, but they have just not been cast. 

Having one fall off in transit is unlikely, two is astronomically low. 

This must surely be a batch issue? 

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, TheUgger said:

Just ran into this issue today while assembling my Venator kit. Where did you find replacements? I'm currently looking to solve the same problem.

Not OP, but usually if you email GW customer service they'll sort it out. They'll probably want the batch code so they can track if it's a widespread issue.

• 2 weeks later...