Help! oop/new Chaos Terminators, anyone? compare pic needed

Hello, I was looking through my bits thinking I still had some old oop 2nd edition metallic chaos termies, turns out they are gone :/

Anyway, If anyone can help me out, please post a pic that compares the old metallic termies arms+shoulder pads to arms of the latest plastic release. Old and new side by side. I just want to check the proportions/size difference. A friend told me the arms and shoulder pads of the old and new are about the same size and that only the bodies (torso+legs) are much different. If this is so, then I might have a kitbashing idea I want to try out.

Maybe a bit of an odd request but thankfull if anyone out there can help out. Cheers

They're completely different. I've put metal arms onto the older plastic bodies and they look okay but the older plastics have smaller out of proportion arms compared to the current ones.

Best fit for the old metal arms are actually Tartaros/Scarab Occult terminators.

Only picture I have is the first one in the chaos link in my signature and there's no close up of the terminators. So I guess if you can't notice which arms are metal in that picture that might give a sort of answer.

edit: On the other hand, I do have this post in that thread.

Those are the new terminators and one has a metal arm.

Edited by Closet Skeleton