1 minute ago, Indy Techwisp said:

On the one hand, I'm excited to see how the dusty bois play in 10th.
On the other hand there's a 60% chance based on GW's track record that our Army Rule and Detachment are gonna be Tzaangor based and thus entirely useless.

Tzaangor Brayherd detachment and Thousand Tzaangors army rule. So you can Tzaangor while you Tzaangor.

Just now, Rain said:

Tzaangor Brayherd detachment and Thousand Tzaangors army rule. So you can Tzaangor while you Tzaangor.

In all honesty tho, GW need to stop pushing Tzaangors on us.
There's more Tzaangor units in our codex than actual TSons.
If we wanted to play with 90% Tzaangors, we'd play Disciples of Tzeench in AoS.

Just now, Kastor Krieg said:

It's hilarious how Nurgle players can't wait for Pestigors while Tzeentch players can't wait to be rid of Tzaangors.

I mean Death Guard have a pretty large bespoke collection of Units in addition to their basic cult marines.
For TSons most of our Codex is Recycled Base CSM (and usually missing/behind on changes to those units) or Tzaangors that GW seem insistent on shoving into every box possible.
In fact, I guarantee that Tzaangors are gonna be one of the Units previewed in the TSons faction focus.

8 hours ago, tzeentch9 said:

So we have chaos knights, dark eldar, harlequins, gsc, orks, thousand sons, grey knights and custodes left? That takes us to the end of the month. So wonder what they will show in those ten days before preorders start.

Dark Angel, Space Wolves, Blood Angels, TSons?

6 hours ago, StormLion said:

Dark Angel, Space Wolves, Blood Angels, TSons?

In a FB response they said, that supplement marines (DA, BA, SW, DW) won't get any preview. 

But Imperial Agents is on the list of the faction. 

Anyway, it seems they want to finish the faction prebiews untill the preorder will be announced in a "Next Week in Warhammer" article. 

8 hours ago, Emicus said:

GW made tzaangors and people hate them.

So they invented Pox walkers and 'stabby cultists' for the other godbotherers.

I doubt people (as in the majority) actually hate Tzaangors. I think what people hate is that GW are using Tzaangors as a replacement for actual Thousand Sons units. I think people would be fine with them as an auxiliary to Thousands Sons, so all that's needed is to introduce more marines/war machines to the faction.

6 hours ago, Vanger said:

In a FB response they said, that supplement marines (DA, BA, SW, DW) won't get any preview. 

But Imperial Agents is on the list of the faction. 

Anyway, it seems they want to finish the faction prebiews untill the preorder will be announced in a "Next Week in Warhammer" article. 

I hate that about GW. They want our money saying Red Marines do or have something special compared to Green Marines … but then say all Marines are the same … when irl table play obviously they are not. 

51 minutes ago, Dracos said:

I hate that about GW. They want our money saying Red Marines do or have something special compared to Green Marines … but then say all Marines are the same … when irl table play obviously they are not. 

Also weird from a business perspective. I’d be willing to bet there are more Black Templars or Blood Angels players than there are Dark Eldar or Sisters players. Hell, there may be more Blood Angels than Dark Eldar and Sisters put together. You’d think they would want to fire those customers up to buy buy buy.

34 minutes ago, Khornestar said:

If a vehicle is battle shocked, if it falls back/makes a desperate break out, if it rolls a 1-2 it is straight up destroyed?

I think that is the rules as written. If a vehicle is battle-shocked, it will be a very tricky decision as to whether breaking out is more dangerous than staying put.

On 5/21/2023 at 9:34 AM, Rain said:

Also weird from a business perspective. I’d be willing to bet there are more Black Templars or Blood Angels players than there are Dark Eldar or Sisters players. Hell, there may be more Blood Angels than Dark Eldar and Sisters put together. You’d think they would want to fire those customers up to buy buy buy.

Wonder how marines as a whole will shape up. Ultramarines is a confirmed faction keyword so at the minimum sub-factions aren't gone gone. Of course, DA and friends having a separate codex is also confirmation of that.
Marines being such a big thing, yet is a mystery how the game will look for so many players. DA/BA/SW definitely earned their own focus article, even if they have to share it.

And we could use some designers note on whatever they decide to do next with Primaris kill teams for simple rules.

My guess is it'll just be marines with long list of equipment options, rather than 1 eliminator, 1 infiltrator, 1 reiver etc. 

On 5/21/2023 at 12:47 AM, Rain said:

I wanted Khornegors instead of Borderlands psychos. Sad.

What an amazing analogy xD

On 5/23/2023 at 2:13 AM, spessmarine said:

Wonder how marines as a whole will shape up. Ultramarines is a confirmed faction keyword so at the minimum sub-factions aren't gone gone. Of course, DA and friends having a separate codex is also confirmation of that.
Marines being such a big thing, yet is a mystery how the game will look for so many players. DA/BA/SW definitely earned their own focus article, even if they have to share it.

This has already been confirmed.

ULTRAMARINES faction keyword only exists if you pick specific chapter units (IE Calgar, Guilliman, etc), and it is simply there to avoid mixing chapter-specific characters. So, if you pick anything with the ULTRAMARINES keyword you can't pick any other unit that has a keyword different other than the ones you have (the ones you have being space marines and ultramarines).

But it has nothing to do with detachments.