Ultramarines 3k Casual Armoured Spearhead

Casual Heresy

Been toying with an Armoured Spearhead list during my breaks at work today. Not intended to be game breaking but to get a few silly weapons on the table and some nice big tanks. Rough plan is to have three 'Squadrons': two that consist of a Predator Squadron, a Kratos and a tactical Squad in their Rhino, and the third with the Spartan filled with Terminators and the Forge Lord, The Master of Armour and the last tactical squad. Each Squadron has a Rhino that can tag a priority Target with it's combi bolter so the other tanks can get +1 on their shots against it. I'd try and have one Kratos Squadron on each flank and the Spartan one in the middle to respond to threats. 

Why Ultramarines? .Because that's my legion and I'm sticking with it (my hobby butterfly is bad enough in 40k, I can't afford to let it loose in 30k too!). Plus I actually have most of this list already, would just need the Predators, Forge Lord and Sicaran (I've got bitz from the LR Excelsior to build a nice Commander so it stands out).

Obviously this is mainly for casual play, but what I'd like to know from my fellow legionaries: is this list viable for play or are there glaring issues I haven't considered?

Ultramarine Armoured Spearhead 3000pts

HQ

Legion Sicaran (Master of Armour, Warlord) - 200pts
              - Pintle Mounted Combi-Plasma
              - Warlord Trait: Master of Armour

Legion Caraphractii Forge Lord - 147pts
              - Machinator Array
              - Legatine Axe
              - Volkite Charger
              - Cyber familiar

Troops

Legion Tactical Squad - 184pts
              - Nuncio-vox
              - Augury Scanner
              - Legion Vexilla
              - 9x Bayonets
              - Sergeant: Power Sword
              - Dedicated Transport: Legion Rhino Transport,

- Nuncio-vox
              - Augury Scanner
              - Legion Vexilla
              - 9x Bayonets
              - Dedicated Transport: Legion Rhino Transport

- Nuncio-vox
              - Augury Scanner
              - Legion Vexilla
              - 9x Bayonets
              - Dedicated Transport: Legion Rhino Transport

Legion Predator Squadron - 330pts
              - 1x Legion Predator with Turret Mounted Volkite Macro Saker, 2x Sponson Mounted Volkite Culverins, Pintle Mounted Combi-Volkite
              - 1 Legion Predator with Turret Mounted Neutron Blaster, 2x Sponson Mounted Lascannons, Pintle Mounted Havoc Launcher.

Legion Predator Squadron - 335pts
              - 1x Legion Predator with Turret Mounted Executioner Plasma Destroyer, 2x Sponson Mounted Volkite Culverins, Pintle Mounted Havoc Launcher.
              - 1 Legion Predator with Turret Mounted Graviton Cannon, 2x Sponson Mounted Lascannons, Pintle Mounted Havoc Launcher.

Elites

Legion Cataphractii Terminator Squad - 751pts
              - +5 Terminators
              - Legion Vexilla
              - 2x Plasma Blaster
              - 7x Volkite Chargers
              - 9x Lightning Claws
              - Sergeant: Volkite Charger, Thunder Hammer, Grenade Harness
              - Dedicated Transport: Land Raider Spartan with Pintle Mounted Heavy Bolter

Heavy Support

Legion Kratos Squadron - 685pts
 - 1x Legion Kratos with: Melta Blast Cannon, 4x Lascannon, Pintle Mounted Multi-Melta      
- 1x Legion Kratos with: Volkite Cardanelle, 2x Volite Calivers, 2x Volkite Culverin, Pintle Mounted Combi-Volkite

Just to let you know, when I made your Cataphractii Squad on battlescribe it came out to 796 points, which is a fair bit higher than what you have listed. 

Other than that, I feel like you might benefit from removing the predators from the squadrons, or having matching weapons inside them. I think two Plasma Executioner tanks in a squadron and two Neutron Laser tanks in the other squadron would be a pretty good choice. 

Last thing, you might want to take some searchlights because Night Fighting can be pretty common and having to get within 24" just to shoot your tanks is going to be a pain.